- The Site is a UK-based website and is subject to the UK Data Protection Act (1998).
- Any of your stored personal information is stored as publicly inaccessible digital files.
- All personal data collected will be treated with maximum care and will never be sold, distributed or disclosed to any outside agency for any reason, except in the case that there is a requirement by law or there is detection or suspicion of any fraudulent activity or breach of intellectual property rights in connection with use of the Site. In such cases, personal details may be released to comply with any applicable regulations, assert our rights, or to co-operate with the appropriate authorities.
- The password set by you on registration will never be accessible to any individual and cannot be changed by anyone except you.
- Details received from orders will not be used for any purpose other than to process and complete your order. Your details will, however, be stored in publicly inaccessible digital files for our records and to ensure that we are able to supply details to the appropriate authorities in the case of any fraudulent activity on the Site detected at the time or subsequently.
- To submit a comment, you must provide your name and email address and may also provide a url.
- The information supplied when submitting a comment will be stored in the database of the website and will be accessible to administrators of the Site. However, your information will not be used for any purpose.
- The Site uses WordPress functionality to collect anonymous information about users and site usage. This data includes location, pages visited, time spent on the Site, social networking interactions, links visited, keywords, device, operating system, IP address and other parameters; for full details of data collected, see the relevant WordPress support page.
- All data collected is anonymous and cannot be traced to any individual.
- Data will be used for assessing the usage and usability of the Site and improving user experience and interaction.
- Aggregated statistics collected through WordPress may be passed to reputable third-parties for marketing or other purposes, but these statistics will include no information that personally identifies any individual user.
- www.ianfyfephotography.com hose you may receive through using agoodphotograph.com are to ensure that the Site functions correctly and fully. Details of all the cookies that may be stored on your device as a result of using the Site are below.
- If you do not wish these cookies to be stored on your device, you may block them by declining to accept them in the pop-up ‘Cookie control’ box when visiting the Site for the first time from one browser.
- If you wish to block all cookies from all sites, or to select which cookies you will accept, you can do this by changing the settings in your browser. Please refer to your browser for details of how to do this. If you have received cookies that you no longer want stored on your device, you may also remove them through your browser.
- Please note that if cookies are not accepted, some aspect of the Site may not function fully or correctly.
Cookies used by www.ianfyfephotography.com